And a little bit of that. I have several random things to cover so you fine folks can be updated on my life.
1. I signed up for my third half marathon yesterday. My second one will be in August and now I’m all signed up for this one, along with Sara at Fit.Fun.Femme! I am so excited she and I will be conquering this hilly Atlanta course in October.
I’m totally pumped, especially because this is a part of a series in Atlanta and instead of getting a 13.1 medal, I will be getting a 39.3 medal because I completed the marathon this year. Yipee! Um, but also, a 7 am start time? Lame.
2. I made a delicious stir fry after the blog world was raving about them this week and last. T’was divine and totally hit the spot.
Let’s see – I used rice noodles, carrots, Bok Choy, cabbage, broccoli and an egg. Yum-ee. Of course, sriracha was in there too. 🙂
3. With the holiday yesterday, I loved seeing all the discounts and all the excitement, of course, sure, but this was my favorite thing to see on facebook yesterday:
I love him. And his hey girl images. So sexy.
4. Mollie and I went to hot yoga last night! To say it was much needed would be an understatement. Though I didn’t run on national running day, I took care of myself so that I can continue to feel great when I run. That’s just as okay, right?
5. Lastly, I have decided that my abs need serious work. I mean, serious. I neglect them like crazy (hence my 1 minute plank time being the most I can achieve). So, I’m changing my ways. I’m a changed woman. The only part of this I couldn’t do was the 2 minute plank. More like two 1 minute planks.
What did you do to celebrate yesterday?
What’s a stir fry ingredient you can’t live without?
What are some good ab moves? Help me, help me! I am clearly not diverse in my workout above.